In light of the recent government announcements we are following their advice regarding social distancing and we will continue to operate and provide garden design services in a safe manner.
We have made some minor adjustments to fit with government guidelines and these are listed below.
- As per normal, we will call you to obtain a brief outline of your requirements. We will then send you our portfolios and a questionnaire to complete
- We will ask you, if possible, to provide photographs/videos of your garden and we will take a look at your garden on Google Earth.
- If you have any other information that will be helpful, measurements, house particulars, architects drawings etc we would love receive them.
- We may pop to site to get a feel of the space, so long as we can adhere to the social distancing advice.
- We will call you again with any questions we have gleaned from the site visit and ensure we have recorded all your requirements.
- We will then provide a letter outlining the brief and the cost for our service.
- If you decide to proceed we will arrange a visit to survey the garden (if you are within 45 minutes drive away) following strict social distancing guidelines or if your garden is larger than average, a topographical survey will be carried out (by others, arranged by us).
- We will email concepts for approval to help develop the design.
- A finished plan will be delivered to your door and we will walk you through the plan via Zoom or telephone.